Why Prospect ?
On the 26 April 1788 Governor Phillip led an exploration party that reached the Prospect area, resulting in him calling
the now Prospect Hill, “Belle Vue Hill”
© Prospect Heritage Trust Inc.
The Prospect Heritage Trust Inc.
The Prospect History Cottage
2nd & 4th Sunday of each month
Entry—Gold coin donation
Located on the right hand side of the tree lined drive leading to PROSPECT RESERVOIR, Reservoir Road, Prospect NSW
The museum contains displays and information on the history of old Prospect including William Lawson and his farm Veteran Hall, his son Nelson Lawson and his mansion Greystanes, the Reservoir, Churches, quarry, school and Inns as well as the first European settlers and those that followed.
Click here for a map
The Prospect Heritage Trust Web site
Last updated 20 September 2013
The following item(s) were added